This service is offered to any company that performs innovative actions within its organization, and it is often ignored that they are classifiable as I+D+i (research, development and innovation) for the purpose of obtaining aid. Specifically, these projects focus on the development of new or better products or industrial processes.
The objective of this service is to benefit our client companies from the research and innovation aids offered by public bodies from different fields (autonomous, national, European) that appear continuously and that they offer both public subsidies and preferential financing at interest rate 0.
Our role basically consists of performing the following tasks:
- Maximize the aid companies receive with a strategy appropriate to the calendar of different organizations.
- Technical-economic evaluation of possible research aids before the start.
- Definition of basic requirements for the company derived from each aid.
- Effective preparation of technical and economic reports of each project.
- Follow-up and preparation of the final justification until the conclusion of the project that ends with the visit of the Public Administration technician.
SF Consultores have both the experience and the methodology to meet the objectives.